Here are some examples of the senior support services we offer. We are happy to work with our clients to find the best solution that fits their needs and lifestyle.
- Prescription pick-up and delivery
- Up keeping household plants as well as outdoor plants
- Light House work
- Light Gardening
- Mailing/Post office service
- Banking and other confidential services
- Internet searches/assistance sending e-mails
- Planning events or parties
- Organizing or moving assistance
- Flower selection as well as delivery
- Photo developing
- Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
- Full laundry services
- Library and video store assistance
- Messenger and courier services
- Merchandise pick-up and returns
- Gift purchasing and wrapping
- Waiting for repair man
- Appointment scheduling; Salon, doctor, and repairmen, etc..
- Transportation to and from appointments, (ie. salon, doctor,)
- Transportation and/or accompaniment to the store, church services, movies, visit with friends or family.
- Meal delivery and assistance
- Set up as well as take down holiday decorations
- Holiday shopping, gift wrapping as well as delivery
- Holiday cards and mailing
- Purchases your orders and deliver them straight from the retail or grocery store
- Put all groceries and items away for you at your request
- Check for any expired foods or medications
- Daily phone checks, to insure you or your loved one is safe
- In person visitations, either daily or weeky
- Hospital visitation, including bringing book, newspaper, games to help pass the time!
- Pet walking
- Pet feeding
- Litter box cleaning
- Pet cage cleaning (birds, rabbits, reptiles) and also fish tanks bowls and tanks
- Pet sitting or overnight and extended home pet sitting
- Routine transportation to and from veterinary and grooming appointments
- Plus, pet love and attention! We will work with you to determine the appropriate care for your pet
*Note: We do not provide any hands-on personal care to clients. Personal care, such as assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, eating, or toileting or assistance with physical transfer, ambulation or administering medication). If you need assistance in any of these areas, we can provide you with a list of referrals.